This dish is a really great summer meal, since it involves no cooking. I suggest getting most of the vegetables at an Asian grocery if you can. They tend to be cheaper and fresher.
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cup peanut butter
- 14 ounce silken tofu
- 1/2 pound bean sprouts
- 1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas
- 1 package thinly sliced baby bok choy
- 1 cup carrots (julienned)
- 16 large tortillas or wraps
- Combine the spread ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth. Cut up all the vegetables and mix them in a bowl.
- To serve, spread out some of the peanut spread on a tortilla, fill with some vegetables, and roll up.
- Makes great leftovers for several days